The UWCSEA Foundation
Kim Teo is the Group CEO and Executive Director of Boardroom Limited where he is responsible for the overall management and strategic direction of the company across the Asia-Pacific.
Prior to Boardroom, Mr Teo was Regional Head of Retail Equities at CIMB-GK Securities, Singapore where he spearheaded the design and launch of the first capital protected fund in Indonesia. Mr Teo has over 25 years experience in the finance industry, having worked in senior positions of major global financial institutions. He was formerly CEO of AIB Govett Asia Ltd and First State Investments, Singapore. During this period, Mr Teo was instrumental in launching the first China and first India focused Mutual Funds in Singapore.
Mr Teo holds a Bachelor of Arts (Economics) degree from the Herriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.
- Serves as the Finance Chairman for the Singapore National Crime Prevention Council
- Serves as the Investment Committee of the National Kidney Foundation, Singapore
- Chairman of the Investment Committee of CIMB Principle Asset Management Berhad and CIMB Wealth Advisors Berhad, Malaysia
- Served on various boards of companies associated with biomass power generation, wireless innovation and solutions, waste management and the motor yacht industry
- Quoted in, and interviewed by, Bloomberg, CNBC, Newsweek, The Asian Wall Street Journal, Times, and other Asian media periodicals